Frenquently Asked Questions
• What kinds of printer and ink are used?
We are currently using two types of printer: latex printers and Direct to Garment (DTG) printers. Our printers use the ink transfer technology which is completely safe for you and for the environment.
• Can I iron on the printed area?
No, you should not iron on the printed area. We recommend ironing the clothes upside down.
• Will the colors showed on my computer be exactly the same as the real products?
We are trying our best to offer the closest representation of our products. However, sometime according to your computer settings or the type of screen used, colors may vary a little.
• Is your process environmentally friendly?
Yes, we try to reduce our footprint on the planet by using eco-friendly materials, re-using materials when possible and always recycling wastes. We also ship your order in recycled and 100% recyclable shipping supply.
• Do you have a store I can visit?
No, we currently do not have a store you can visit.
• How can I pay for my order?
We accept every type of credit or debit cards - Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal as well.
• How is my payment processed?
As soon as the order is made, your payment will be processed and debited form your account.
• Are my payment and information secure?
Yes, it is completely secure. We do not share or sale any information from customers. We are using an encrypted program to process and protect sensitive information.